How to Sync Android Phone Contacts to Google Contacts
You may not know when you will be losing your phone/SIM contacts, and its not a easy way to recover your lost contacts. Saving your Android phone contacts to Google contacts is always a best life saver way, and it is better than backing up contacts. Just follow the below the instructions to find out how to sync your Android phone contacts to Gmail contacts.
1. HOW TO IMPORT PHONE CONTACTS TO GMAIL CONTACTS
- Find the Contacts icon, and touch to open the contacts.
- Now tap on the options button and choose Import/Export option.
- Touch Export to storage.
- A popup appears, touch “OK” and confirm the process.
- Once the contacts are exported, find the exported file(.vcf) and email it to your Gmail account.
- Open the email which has the exported file and click Add Contacts.
- That’s it! All your Android phone contacts are synced to your Google contacts.
2.HOW TO SAVE CONTACTS TO GOOGLE CONTACTS.
You can also add contacts to Google by choosing Google as the storage location while creating a contact.
This might help you to sync contacts easily whenever you lose your phone or SIM.